We believe in…
…the Divine inspiration and consequent authority of the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments. By the term “divine inspiration” we mean the truthfulness and authority of both the Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written Word of God, without error in all that it affirms in the original manuscripts and the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
…the doctrine of the Trinity, of God revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect.
…the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His miraculous conception, humanity, miracles, bodily resurrection, ascension and return.
…the personality of the Holy Spirit whose ministry is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
…the total depravity of man who was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are incapable of pleasing God, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility become culpable sinners, utterly lost, and only through being born again through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, in whom we have redemption through His blood, can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
…the resurrection of the body, eternal life of the saved, the eternal punishment of the lost; after death all men continue in conscious existence, the believers being “absent from the body but present with the Lord,” the lost in everlasting conscious torment.
…the personality of Satan as a created being and an adversary of God.
1. Bible Centered Preaching and Teaching – We believe God’s Word is the absolute source of truth for our world and we will be faithful in preaching and teaching God’s Word.
2. Intercessory Prayer – We recognize our total dependency upon God and faithfully seek His anointing in all ministry initiatives.
3. Responsible Evangelism – We strive to communicate the truth of God’s salvation message through whatever means possible.
4. Growing Christians (Discipleship) – We strive to develop fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ, capable and intentional in reproducing fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
5. Significance of the Local Church – We believe God has ordained the church as his primary vehicle in “Reaching the World for Christ.” We will serve the ministry of the church, seeking to support them and exist as an extension of their ministrby.
6. Strong Functional Families – We believe God constituted the family unit and as such we will seek to serve and support the family, seeking to achieve maximum health.
7. Godly Servant Leadership – We are dedicated to modeling an authentic, Christ like example in all things.